<$BlogRSDUrl$>

1/18/2004

Allie's Introduction 

My name is Allie Caldwell. I am a first year Communications Studies student at Concordia University. This weblog was created as part of a Digital Communications Media project and will be updated weekly with observations and comments relating to this class. It will be extremely interesting and I recommend you check in daily...Just in case.

About Me:
I recently graduated from Peterborough Collegiate and Vocational School's Integrated Arts Program where I specialized in visual arts. Now I am living in Montreal doing Coms Studies and hope to use my degree for a career of some kind later on.

Looking forward to the next 13 weeks. . .

"Maybe one day I will have a staple quotation at the bottom of my posts. Not today."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com