<$BlogRSDUrl$>

5/02/2004

the postess with the mostess 

Ok I cave. blog entry it is..... and it's not even gonna be good. Here are the current topics I was considering writing about for my blog:

1. The Punk Rock University website I linked to before. I was going to talk about how much I want to make fun of it but how I really shouldn't because I was just as big a poseur from grades 8-10... Seriously. My friends and I watched SLC Punk! constantly. I thought it was cool when I got spit on by The Black Halos at the Sin Bin.... I went to Vans Warped Tour for 3 consecutive years. I wore Vans shoes exclusively. Thankfully I was anti-computer throughout those years, or it would have likely resulted in a very unfortunate website. (for the record I never painted my room black.)

2. I was going to copy Jerry and talk about my sleeping schedule. It is just awful. I got booted out of my room at home and now sleep in this tiny, closet-like space beside the upstairs bathroom. My dad wakes up at 4:30am and my mom wakes up at 6:30am and my brother wakes up at 7:30am. Then it's just over. So I get up. But that is one boring topic. And Mira and I swear not to write about our boring daily routines (not to ruffle any feathers... I love reading about daily routines!)

3. ok there were a lot more but i am so not in the blogging mood lately.... Once I take some pictures and put them up, digital downpour will again be at the top of its game.

4. Oh and one other thing..... last night I saw the Wal-Town tour van parked outside L'only cafe in Peterborough. I love being from a WalMart town. I've been there twice since I got home! I thought about going in and talking to them, and telling them that WalMart's not so bad..... but it was almost 11 and I was pretty tired.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com