<$BlogRSDUrl$>

1/18/2004

Mira's opening thoughts 

As a communications student living in Montreal, I must say i've encountered quite a bit of digital media in my day. Whether it be digital photography, sound editing, or just sitting around surfing the web. But, I must admit, I've never had a blog. So when our digital communications media professor gave us the option of creating our very own weblog, I thought, hey, this could be kinda neat. Plus, it's just so darn fun to say Blog. After much deliberation, we finally came up with a name (astreetcarnamedblog and anablog were taken) and concept.

Over the next few weeks, Allie, my fellow blogger, and I, will be taking a closer look at digital media arts and communications in our city. This may include reviews of shows and media installations, personal observations about the digital age and, heck, maybe a few more jokes about blogs.

so stay tuned...



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com